PDA

View Full Version : Luke Harper: WWE’s “10 Hottest Free Agents” Article A Slap In His Face

Kemo
08-13-2016, 02:49 AM
WWE Superstar Luke Harper feels like WWE slapped him in the face by leaving him off a recent WWE.com feature looking at the “10 Hottest Free Agents” not included in the recent Draft. Although the list featured big names like The Rock, The Undertaker and Nikki Bella, it also included the likes of Cryme Tyme and The Great Khali.

Harper joined CBS Radio’s The Chad Dukes Wrestling Show this week for an hour-long interview.

Here are some highlights of what he said about:

Not Being Listed On WWE.com’s Recent “10 Hottest Free Agents” Article:

“When you put a list of the ten hottest free agents available in today’s market, and I mean no offense to them, but when Cryme Tyme ranks above you, it really makes you question your career choices … Cryme Tyme couldn’t be more irrelevant to today’s wrestling scene. So for them to rank above me, it’s a bit of a slap in the face.”

“I believe that I will be the WWE World Champion one day. I know that a lot of people say that, it’s easy to say, if I were to go away without accomplishing that task I would feel unfulfilled, to be completely honest… So for Cryme Tyme to rank above me, when I think that of myself, it becomes a bit of an issue inside my own brain.”

Cody Rhodes Keeping Busy After Leaving WWE:

“I’m very happy for Cody Rhodes. It’s good to see a person I know like him go out there and do what he needs to do to fulfill his life. In my opinion, WWE, to me, is the top of the food chain. So I’m concerned with being at the top of that food chain, which is the top, top of the food chain. So for me personally, I need to be here right now to do what I need to do. In the future who knows, but I need to accomplish things before I can, I guess, sleep well at night. I mean, I sleep good because I have a great family and stuff like that, a great life, but career-wise, I have some things I need to accomplish… There’s places I need to be and it’s WWE right now…”

“If Okada, if a Tanahashi, Michael Elgin, The Young Bucks, if they want to have a match the place they can find me is the WWE. I’m going to be busy making my way to the top of that food chain. The future, who knows? I have that in front of me right now.”