PDA

View Full Version : Diddy On The McMahon Family, Performing In Front Of WWE Crowds

Kemo
08-16-2016, 12:20 AM
RAW guest star and music producer/rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs recently spoke with ESPN about what’s unique about WWE crowds and his relationship with the McMahon family.

Diddy is no stranger to big audiences, but says the energy level of WWE fans is unmatched. “I think it’s just the energy level of the WWE fans — they are one of a kind. They are already so excited and it gets you excited. I can honestly say I get a little nervous before I come out and perform on a WWE stage because you can feel the energy and vibrations in the room. You know the crowd is ready to erupt. But it’s a good nervousness.”

He added that he phone blows up every time appears on WWE TV, more than when he performs at the Grammy Awards.

When asked about what the McMahon family is like, Diddy had nothing but good things to say.

“[The McMahon family] are a great role model brand and, most importantly, a role model family, as far as building an empire and passing your legacy on to your kids. When you interact with the McMahons, it’s so professional and so positive.”