PDA

View Full Version : Vince Backstage At RAW, Ibushi Says He Refused A Full-Time WWE Deal, More

Kemo
08-16-2016, 08:24 PM
– WWE Chairman Vince McMahon was backstage at last night’s RAW from Corpus Christi, Texas. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter noted last week that Vince had missed two weeks of WWE TV tapings and wasn’t scheduled back until after SummerSlam.

– NXT and Cruiserweight Classic competitor Kota Ibushi plans to continue working with WWE, but recently revealed that he refused to sign a full-time deal that was offered to him. Courtesy of Japanese wrestling site Enuhito.com, Ibushi said [translated], “I refused to sign the full time deal with WWE. But I think I may keep wrestling in WWE.” He added that he plans to continue wrestling in Japan and already has some matches booked.

– Indian hip-hop duo Kru172 announced on Twitter that they created Jinder Mahal’s new theme song heard last night on RAW.

So excited to announce that we've performed the entrance music for @JinderMahal! Thanks @WWE for the opportunity #MondayNightRaw

— Kru172™ (@Kru172Music) August 16, 2016

– Last night on RAW, Tom Phillips conducted a backstage interview with Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens. New Day member Big E, who is currently out of action nursing a contused groin, made this spot-on observation about Young Boy Tom:

Tom is the kind of man you'd let date your daughter but regret it when you found him gargling your toilet water. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts

— ShinigamE (@WWEBigE) August 16, 2016

Meanwhile, WWE posted this photo of Phillips interviewing the Canadian duo, confirming the #Tomspiracy that Phillips does in fact crouch to appear shorter than the wrestlers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJJk4zbBJ_I