PDA

View Full Version : Dana White: Announcements Coming In 3 Months That Will “Blow People’s Minds”

Kemo
08-17-2016, 03:10 PM
1iQu5MifPsE

When the UFC was sold for the hefty price tag of $4 billion to the new owners last month, many questioned when we would begin to notice changes and wondered if they would be for the better or for the worse.

On Tuesday, UFC President Dana White appeared as a guest on “The Herd” and spoke with Nick Wright about the current state of the UFC following the aforementioned sale, and ahead of what is expected to be their most ordered pay-per-view in company history, when “The Notorious” Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz meet inside the Octagon for their 170-pound rematch in the main event of Saturday’s UFC 202 pay-per-view from the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

According to White, within the next three months, UFC fans can expect a wave of announcements “left and right” that will “blow your minds.” The UFC boss, who stayed on with the company following the multi-billion dollar ownership sale, told Wright the following during his appearance on the show, which is normally hosted by Colin Cowherd.

“To make this the biggest sport in the world. We’re not even close. Not even close. Just the announcements we’re going to make in the next three months are so awesome they are going to blow peoples minds, man. This is what I love. I love building, I love winning, I love the grind and getting in any everyday and making this thing bigger and bigger and better and making all of these athletes more money. In the next three months we are going to be popping out announcements left and right.”