PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Says Vince McMahon “Absolutely Hated” Him At First, Eva Marie Apologizes

Kemo
08-18-2016, 02:10 AM
– SmackDown fans were once again deprived of watching Eva Marie wrestle after traffic prevented her from making it to the arena in time for her match. On Wednesday afternoon, Ms. All Red Everything sincerely apologized to her adoring fans:

I'm sorry to all my fans at #SDLive. Traffic in Austin is HORRIBLE!!!! Must be the weather…?!?

all red (lights) everything.

— Eva Marie (@natalieevamarie) August 17, 2016

– John Cena appeared on Talking Smack last night and spoke to Renee Young and Daniel Bryan about the New Era of WWE. Cena was asked if he thinks anybody on the RAW or SmackDown rosters could take his place as the face of WWE. Cena said, “If you look at what I’ve done, I just show up and deliver.” After 14 years, he’s still waiting for somebody else to do the same. Cena said today’s talent pool is as good if not better than it was back in the 2002 when the “Ruthless Aggression” era unleashed guys like him, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar and Batista.

When asked who some of the best current WWE Superstars he’s been in the ring with, Cena says he looks for the total package and named Seth Rollins and Cesaro. He joked about Vince telling Steve Austin on the Stone Cold Podcast that Cesaro doesn’t have the “it” factor. Cena reveals Vince McMahon “absolutely hated” him at first and Randy Orton was marked as the next big thing. Cena won Vince over with his commitment to be the best month after month, year after year.

xdQEcU74yf8