PDA

View Full Version : Galloway Speaks On Possibly Returning To WWE, Kurt Angle Asking To Tap Out

Kemo
08-18-2016, 04:59 PM
TNA star Drew Galloway recently sat down with former WWE writer Kevin Eck for an interview on PressBox Online. Galloway, who went under the name Drew McIntyre in WWE and was released by the company back in 2014, talked about the possibility of returning to the biggest wrestling company in the world.

“I can’t possibly say I’ll never go back [to WWE], but I can say that I’m very happy right now doing what I’m doing,” he said of his current career trajectory.

Galloway also talked about Kurt Angle, who he wrestled during Angle’s retirement tour. Galloway revealed that it was Kurt Angle’s idea to tap out to Galloway during their match because Angle wanted to put over Galloway on his way out.

“When he told me about the match and said I was going to tap him out, I tried to argue with him, but he was pretty adamant about really wanting to put me over in that way,” Galloway revealed. “I can never thank him enough for what he’s done for me.”