PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens On Being Excited For WWE SummerSlam, His New WWE 2K17 Look

Kemo
08-20-2016, 11:19 PM
Kevin Owens spoke with IGN at Friday’s WWE 2K17 media event in New York City and said he doesn’t have much time to play video games. He said, “I really don’t have much time to play video games, and I really haven’t gotten to play 2K17 yet. But just seeing it was really cool. What I noticed was that by the time 2K16 came out, I’d been called up and was on the main roster, but the Kevin Owens they had in 2K16 was kind of like the NXT Kevin Owens. But I just saw what they had going for 2K17 and it’s got my main roster gear and main roster look. So it’s awesome to see. I mean, I’m in a video game and my son gets to play it. That’s the coolest part for me. I might not have the time to play it but he gets to play it. He loves it. He plays as me for the first few weeks and then he moves on to cooler guys. [laughs]”

Owens also talked about how excited he is for the SummerSlam tag match with Chris Jericho against Enzo Amore and Big Cass on Sunday. “I really don’t know how it’s gonna go. I’d be shocked if, at some point, there’s not a microphone in the ring,” Owens said. “It’s very exciting though. You know, Chris Jericho is someone I’ve looked up to for years. Enzo and Cass are guys who when they were in NXT I sort of gravitated towards because they were my kind of guys. Now, at SummerSlam, it’s going to be a very interesting mix in there and I’m excited for how it’s going to turn out.”