PDA

View Full Version : Zack Ryder Considers Mojo Rawley His Brother, But Was Not Initially Happy

Kemo
08-30-2016, 06:33 PM
Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley look to be in action on tonight’s SmackDown as the tournament to crown new Tag Team Champions rolls on. Ryder posted a heartfelt message on social media earlier today looking back at how far his relationship with Mojo Rawly has come.

The Long Island Broski reveals he wasn’t thrilled at first when he heard he’d be getting a tag team partner. at all happy when he learned Mojo would be his new tag team partner. Fast forward a year later and he now considers him like a brother.

In May 2015 I was told I was going to a @WWENXT show to start a tag team with mojorawleywwe. We would be called The #HypeBros. Initially, I was not happy about it…at all. But I quickly realized it was an opportunity that I had to make the most of. I direct messaged Mojo on Twitter, we exchanged numbers, and the rest is history. I would spend the next year or so wrestling on both @WWE and NXT shows. One weekend I'd be teaming with Mojo in some armory in Florida and the next I was winning the WWE Intercontinental Championship at #WrestleMania. One of the first people waiting for me after I won that title was Mojo. He isn't just my "Hype Bro", he's now my brother. Mojo got drafted to SmackDown in July. The Hype Bros are finally in WWE…and we're here to win the damn Tag Team Titles!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJvNy50gHXN