PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Wants To Main Event WrestleMania & Be On The Cover Of WWE 2K

Kemo
09-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Sasha Banks recently spoke with SI.com’s Justin Barrasso and revealed big dreams for her WWE future, including the cover of the WWE 2K18 video game. She said:

“I’ve accomplished so many of my dreams already, but main-eventing WrestleMania is a dream. Also, I want to be on the cover of the 2K game next year–bye bye, Brock. The sky is the limit, and there is no limit to my dreams.”

Sasha Banks also believes her story with current Women’s Champion Charlotte is far from over. She commented on the number one thing she’s learned in WWE:

“Patience is key. You can’t get selfish, and that’s the number one thing I’ve learned at WWE. The world continues to go round, and I just knew–given the right opportunity and the right moment–that the world would know I was good, but now the world knows that I’m great.”

The Fairfield, California native says everything came together for her once she moved to Boston. “I joined a wrestling school, and it was the same wrestling school I remember emailing when I was twelve and they told me I was too young. Then, there I was at 18, walking through the doors to this fantasy camp and I was the only girl. I walked in and thought, ‘I got this,’ and I got it. They gave me three months of free training, and they helped a little Mercedes KV turn into ‘The Boss’ Sasha Banks. That’s why I love Boston so much, it’s home. I got the phone call for my tryout in Boston. Boston is home, I love it.”

LionDen
09-03-2016, 02:45 PM
Does she mean main event, umm main event Maina lol. That would be an interesting year if a Women's match closed Mania lol. I would probably put millions on her never being on the cover of wwe game lol