PDA

View Full Version : Rockhold Entertaining High-Dollar Payday As A Model While Awaiting The “Right” Fight

Kemo
09-03-2016, 04:38 PM
While former UFC Middleweight Champion Luke Rockhold awaits the proper opponent for his first fight back in the Octagon since losing his title to Michael Bisping in his last fight, Luke Rockhold revealed that he has been entertaining high-dollar offers from the modeling world.

Rockhold spoke of his potential to make seven-figure dollar paydays that would match or exceed his hefty UFC fight purses through offers stemming from Fashion Week in New York during an interview with Ariel Helwani on The MMA Hour.

“I definitely want to fight, and I want to get back to that title and get my shot. So, it’s about making the right move next, and making it worth my while. I’m not going to just go out there and put my body on the line when I can get paid that much more in this world [modeling]. So, if they make it worth my while, I’d love to come back. This is what I love to do — I love to fight. But, it’s got to make sense.”