PDA

View Full Version : Paige Reportedly On Her Way Out Of WWE

Kemo
09-06-2016, 03:49 AM
It sounds like Paige’s days in WWE may be numbered. Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio on Monday that things are looking really bad for Paige in the company. Meltzer expects that Paige and WWE will negotiate her release in the near future.

Back in August, it was reported that Paige had “significant” issues with company management. This month it was reported on MLW Radio that a WWE executive approached both Paige and Alberto Del Rio and indicated that the office wanted them to break off their relationship. Mister Saint Laurent of MLW Radio claims that WWE actually threatened to fire Paige if she didn’t end things with Del Rio.

Paige is currently serving a 30-day suspension from WWE for violating their Wellness Policy. Alberto Del Rio’s lawyer gave notice to WWE earlier this summer that Del Rio would be opting out of his contract with the company, and will be free to work elsewhere at the end of September.

LionDen
09-06-2016, 06:44 AM
Paige has had issues for a while with WWE, her being suspended is not the first time she has gotten in trouble. It would be a shame to see her leave, I hope Del Rio does not try to convince her.

Kemo
09-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Paige has had issues for a while with WWE, her being suspended is not the first time she has gotten in trouble. It would be a shame to see her leave, I hope Del Rio does not try to convince her.

I hope she's gone. She's a pain in the ass. Let her go home to her mama and she can be the bratty princess twat over there. Her spot just opens the door for a much more deserving worker like Asuka.

LionDen
09-08-2016, 03:25 PM
I hope she's gone. She's a pain in the ass. Let her go home to her mama and she can be the bratty princess twat over there. Her spot just opens the door for a much more deserving worker like Asuka.

Why she a pain in the ass? lol I think she is great. :)