PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Says “A Lot Of Feelings Were Hurt” In Conor McGregor vs. WWE Feud

Kemo
09-06-2016, 03:40 PM
When the Conor McGregor-WWE battle went down prior to UFC 202, apparently there were some hurt feelings about some of the comments that were made.

McGregor blasted WWE and some of their top talents in a big rant, which prompted several WWE talents to fire back with comments of their own.

Ahead of his own Octagon debut, CM Punk, who has experience in both worlds, shed some light regarding the fallout from the verbal warfare.

“A lot of feelings were hurt, though, I can tell you that much, which I thought was a little strange,” Punk said.

As far as all of the responses that WWE stars made on social media to McGregor’s rant, Punk points out that sometimes WWE stars are told to respond to certain things, especially if they’re clearly a big deal.

“The amount of people who responded to him made me feel like they were told to respond to him,” said Punk. “There’s always grey areas when you involve that whole scene and you’re wondering, is this a work, is this not a work?”

Punk makes his Octagon debut against Mickey Gall at UFC 203: Miocic vs. Overeem on Saturday, September 10, 2016 from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio.