PDA

View Full Version : Major Change To SmackDown Tag Tournament Finals At WWE Backlash

Kemo
09-07-2016, 02:53 PM
XBn8GaXi0MU

American Alpha defeated The Usos on SmackDown to advance to the tag tournament finals at Backlash, but Chad Gable suffered an MCL sprain that will prevent his team from competing this Sunday.

On SmackDown, Heath Slater & Rhyno defeated the Hype Bros and American Alpha beat The Usos on SmackDown to advance to the tag tournament finals. After American Alpha got a quick win over the Usos, the Samoan twins turned heel and viciously attacked American Alpha.

sLtfuCSIub4

It was announced on Talking Smack that Gable sustained an injury at the hands of The Usos and as a result, American Alpha won’t be able to compete in the finals.

At WWE Backlash, The Usos will face The Hype Bros. The winner of that match will face Heath Slater and Rhyno later in the evening to crown the first SmackDown tag team champions.

BREAKING NEWS: shaneMcMahon says #AmericanAlpha is OUT for #WWEBacklash due to @WWEGable's injury. #TalkingSmack pic.twitter.com/0cgg87P3i6

— WWE (@WWE) September 7, 2016

OFFICIAL: #HypeBros vs. @WWEUsos at #WWEBacklash, winner faces Slater/Rhyno for TagTitles same night! #TalkingSmack pic.twitter.com/EO1GxnRZj7

— WWE (@WWE) September 7, 2016

LionDen
09-08-2016, 05:25 PM
This was smart in a way, it got The Usos into the final without making American Alpha look weak by losing.

Kemo
09-08-2016, 09:13 PM
This was smart in a way, it got The Usos into the final without making American Alpha look weak by losing.

I REALLY hate those guys. They were lame as shit as babyfaces, but now it's going to be worse with them as heels.

LionDen
09-10-2016, 06:57 PM
I REALLY hate those guys. They were lame as shit as babyfaces, but now it's going to be worse with them as heels.

lol Sometimes turning heel can bring out the best in a Superstar :)