PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Calls Out Daniel Bryan For Using James Ellsworth On SmackDown

Kemo
09-15-2016, 11:01 PM
RAW General Manager Mick Foley is not happy that Daniel Bryan booked James Ellsworth for a match on this week’s SmackDown. Ellsworth gained some popularity as somewhat of a cult figure amongst the WWE Universe after getting squashed by Braun Strowman on RAW back in July. Bryan named Ellsworth as WWE Champion AJ Styles’ tag team partner against John Cena and Dean Ambrose. Ellsworth was attacked before he could make it to the ring, but Foley says Bryan set a dangerous precedent by ‘raiding’ the RAW roster.

Foley has a pretty amazing idea regarding how Bryan can rectify the situation. Here’s Mick Foley’s open to SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan, via Foley’s Facebook page:

“Dear Daniel,

I am a James Ellsworth guy. But James Ellsworth is a #Raw guy – and now YOU have messed with the wrong guy! By raiding Monday Night Raw for Superstars like James Ellsworth, you are setting a dangerous precedent, my friend. More seriously, you risk confusing the #WWEUniverse, especially the little Ellsters out there, who have been waiting for me to sign #EllmoreVsStrohman2 for an upcoming #Raw PPV. Shame on you, Daniel…shame on you!

There is, however a way out of this situation. How about if you and Mauro Ranallo come to Raw on Monday to call our #Cruiserweight matches on Raw? We’ll call it even and hope the Little Ellsters out there understand.

Sincerely,

Mick Foley”

Last night during the Cruiserweight Classic, Foley gushed over Daniel Bryan and Mauro Ranallo’s commentary, publicly questioning if they’d be interested in doing commentary for the new Cruiserweight division on RAW.

I wonder if I can talk @mauroranallo & @WWEDanielBryan into calling the cruiserweights on #Raw. They are GREAT on #CruiserweightClassic!

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) September 15, 2016

RAW commentator Corey Graves took offense to his boss overlooking him for the gig:

Yeah Mick. Do that. It's not like you have someone at the table already who knows what they're talking about. https://t.co/pENrWnuUZD

— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) September 15, 2016

bigdaddybaughman
09-16-2016, 04:45 AM
Really he's whining about a local squash being used elsewhere. Wow just wow

LionDen
09-18-2016, 06:13 PM
Pffft Graves.

lol Good ol RAW vs Smackdown rivalry at its best.

Role Model
09-19-2016, 03:52 AM
I'm digging all of this. From Ellsworth blowing up, to D-Bry continuing his ways by stealing talent, to Foley possibly setting up a psychotic break/heel turn. Good stuff all around.

Smartmark
09-19-2016, 03:58 AM
Foley still got it :P