PDA

View Full Version : Latest On Emma’s WWE Status, Edge Fight Scene Video, The Miz, WWE Fury

Kemo
09-20-2016, 03:11 PM
– We recently reported that Emma is scheduled to make her WWE return in the near future. Emma appeared this past Friday in Kentucky, acting as a referee in a six woman tag that saw Sasha Banks, Bayley and Alicia Fox defeat WWE RAW Women’s Champion Charlotte, Dana Brooke, and Nia Jax. Emma has been out of action since the late spring and was backstage at last night’s RAW but did not appear. She did tweet during the show and reveal that she was cleared six weeks ago. Below is a photo from Louisville and last night’s comments:

6 weeks ago I was cleared… Each week I wait, the more frustrated I get. I feel sorry for the person who's going to see it's all about me!

— EMMA (@EmmaWWE) September 20, 2016

Best ref ever @EmmaWWE #WWELouisville pic.twitter.com/EYkVsU0ogy

— Patrick Emmert (@Castlevania86) September 16, 2016

– This week’s WWE Fury features fifteen tables that WWE Superstars were just unable to break:

JlqOGYrzHps

– Below is footage from a fight scene from the “Interrogation” film starring Adam “Edge” Copeland and CJ “Lana” Perry, which comes out today from WWE Studios:

0e1vvyh9l_Q

– WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz recently filmed for an upcoming episode of “Celebrities React” with Fine Brothers Entertainment, as seen below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKcDxkQBHc7