PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Alvarez To Conor McGregor: “I’m Ready, Your Futures Not Bright”

Kemo
09-21-2016, 05:31 PM
As we continue to hear rumors and reports of Eddie Alvarez-Conor McGregor headlining the upcoming UFC 205 card from Madison Square Garden, Alvarez is speaking out.

The reigning UFC lightweight champion fired off these comments on Twitter Tuesday night. No response yet from “Notorious,” who holds the featherweight belt and is almost constantly on social media to respond.

Let's do this @TheNotoriousMMA I'm ready !! Your futures not bright enjoy this one while it last . #ItsAllOver

— Eddie Alvarez (@Ealvarezfight) September 21, 2016

The illusion of Greatness will soon be Over. It's time for Truth ! GN guys I have an early morning #ufc205 #eafight #thnq #phillyfighter

— Eddie Alvarez (@Ealvarezfight) September 21, 2016

And while McGregor has been silent, his coach, John Kavanagh, responded to Alvarez:

I don't sleep. I wait.

— Coach Kavanagh (@John_Kavanagh) September 21, 2016

If made official, the bout would join a welterweight title match between champion Tyron Woodley and No. 1 challenger Stephen Thompson, along with reported fights between Chris Weidman-Yoel Romero and Frankie Edgar-Jeremy Stephens.