PDA

View Full Version : Billy Corgan Says He Would Make One Big TNA Change, Reveals Movie In The Works

Kemo
09-27-2016, 04:34 PM
Billy Corgan spoke with ESPN today and revealed that if he purchases TNA, the first major order as owner would be to change the company name. Corgan feels this is needed to truly move on and begin a new era. Corgan also revealed that a full-length movie on the “Broken” Hardys is in the works but he did not provide further details on that project.

Corgan also expressed interest in CM Punk coming to TNA, whether it be as an in-ring performer or in a creative role. He said:

“I hope that someone who is so gifted comes back to professional wrestling if he wants to be there. So of course I would just love to see him in a ring. If it’s our ring, even better. Even if he just wanted to be involved, I would love to have that conversation with him.”

The Smashing Pumpkins frontman also admitted that TNA using some former WWE stars in the past has been a mistake:

“Many times in the past, TNA has made the mistake of bringing in WWE people to sort of create a buzz that didn’t sustain. But success is building a culture that is distinctly your own, with your own identifiable signature. If everything you do doesn’t feed into that, you are making a big mistake that history shows does not work.”

You can read the full interview with Corgan by clicking here (http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/17643263/billy-corgan-future-tna-impact-wrestling). He discusses the current Hardys storyline, TNA establishing their own identity and more.