PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Talks About Possible Feuds With Randy Orton & Shinsuke Nakamura

Kemo
09-27-2016, 04:44 PM
WWE World Champion AJ Styles recently spoke to GameRevolution.com and expressed interest in a potential SmackDown feud with Randy Orton. AJ said:

“We’re both on Smackdown! Live, so eventually that’s gonna happen. I think that’s gonna be huge, that’s gonna be fun. So there’s definitely guys on the Smackdown! roster that I haven’t had the opportunity to wrestle, and the RAW roster, and the NXT roster. I think there’s all these matches that people are gonna wanna see, it’s gonna happen eventually. And I’m one of ‘em. I want these matches to happen as well.”

AJ also said he’s looking forward in having a rematch against his WrestleKingdom 10 opponent Shinsuke Nakamura in WWE. He said:

“I don’t know when, or where, but it will happen eventually. The WWE, they’re smart, they know what they’re doing. And when that time comes, everybody will be aware of it, and they won’t wanna miss it.”

Smartmark
09-27-2016, 11:13 PM
Orton and Nakemura would be great opponents for Styles. All three of them are exellent wrestlers, and great workers that easily can carry the other and tell a good story in the ring. I don't know what their plan is with Orton. Seems like he loses pretty much as of late.

It's funny to see one of the former TNA posterboys now being one of the upper dogs on WWE :P

Kemo
09-28-2016, 03:06 AM
Orton and Nakemura would be great opponents for Styles. All three of them are exellent wrestlers, and great workers that easily can carry the other and tell a good story in the ring. I don't know what their plan is with Orton. Seems like he loses pretty much as of late.

I'm actually looking forward to this new feud with Bray Wyatt.