PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Note On Drew Gulak, Olympian Spends Time With WWE, TJ Perkins’ Entrance

Kemo
10-04-2016, 03:42 PM
– It’s interesting that Drew Gulak was brought to RAW last night after his recent WWE Cruiserweight Classic performance as WWE officials were interested in hiring him as a coach, according to Wrestling Observer Radio. Gulak really impressed officials but the feeling was that he couldn’t be a wrestler for WWE, that he worked so good they wanted him in a coaching role. We have not received confirmation on his signing but last night’s RAW appearance indicates a possible talent contract.

– GuelphToday.com has an article about Canadian Olympic wrestler Korey Jarvis recently spending time with WWE in Orlando. Jarvis was invited to Orlando by the company to attend the Cruiserweight Classic, NXT tapings and tour the Performance Center. He commented:

“They contacted me after the Olympics and they asked me to come down and check it out, have no strings attached but basically come down for a tryout. I’m just checking it out, seeing the behind-the-scenes stuff. It wasn’t like anything serious, it was just training with the team and doing some basic classes, working with them on strength and conditioning and checking out the facility. They have a bunch of live tapings they’re doing this week.”

Jarvis confirmed that WWE has not offered him a deal and that he’s still planning on wrestling in the 2020 Olympics but it sounds like there is some kind of relationship forming there.

– Below is the new theme song and entrance video for RAW Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins, which has been a big hit on social media this week:

T9ToV4s4fuo