PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bisping: “I’m Going To Make A Mess” Of Dan Henderson

Kemo
10-06-2016, 05:00 PM
5NarWk2gtKE

Michael Bisping has talked all week about ending the career of Dan Henderson in memorable fashion and redeeming his own knockout loss.

The two square off for a second time Saturday night at UFC 204, with Bisping’s middleweight title on the line from England. The bout serves as the first title defense for “The Count.”

“I’m going to make a mess out of him in the first round,” said Bisping, during an appearance on UFC Tonight. “I’ll wait until he slows down in the second and I put the volume up, and the third he’s going to be predictable, I’m going to see those punches coming from a mile away, and that’s when I’ll finish him.”

Bisping accepted his title fight with Luke Rockhold earlier this year on short notice, stepping in and dethroning Rockhold with a powerful shot. That, though, only provided the Brit with more confidence in his own skills.

“I learned from the fight with Rockhold, I don’t need eight weeks,” he said. “I trained for a few weeks, then I filmed a movie, then I trained for three weeks at home and I feel fantastic.”