PDA

View Full Version : Paige Suspended From WWE Again, Comments On Her Latest Wellness Violation

Kemo
10-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Paige has been suspended by WWE after violating the company’s Wellness Policy once again. A brief statement from WWE.com reads:

“WWE has suspended Saraya-Jade Bevis (Paige) for 60 days effective immediately, for her second violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.”

It’s worth noting Paige now holds the record for shortest period time between wellness policy violations. She tweeted the following about the situation, which will most likely not help her standing with the company:

Same shit different day. Kids..Please don't get prescriptions or doctors notes. Not acceptable.

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) October 10, 2016

Rules apply depending on your status.

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) October 10, 2016

Paige was suspended back on August 17th for her first WWE wellness policy violation, which happened to be her 24th birthday. The news came just 24 hours after her boyfriend Alberto Del Rio was also suspended for a wellness violation. He left the company shortly after and there were widespread reports that Paige quit WWE and hired legal representation to get out of her contract. On September 14th, she issued the following statement regarding her suspension:

“First, I’d like to thank all my fans for their love and support the last few weeks. Let me begin by saying that the rumors I’m leaving the WWE are completely false! I certainly look forward to returning back to action at some point, once my injury is treated and on a healthy return. Although I was disappointed by my suspension, I respect the WWE’s Wellness Policy. However, let me be clear that I was not suspended for failing a drug test, it was merely a procedural issue. I took the test, I passed it. I arranged said test to happen after I wasn’t at my home when Aegis contacted me. So I drove 200 miles to do it. Unfortunately I didn’t do it in time, according to Aegis. Once again, thank you for all the love and support!”

On September 29th, Paige announced she will soon undergo neck surgery.