PDA

View Full Version : John Cena’s WWE Status, JR Praises Two WWE Champions, William Regal To EVOLVE

Kemo
10-17-2016, 04:31 AM
– John Cena worked last night’s WWE house show in Phoenix and finished up his current WWE run. Cena is off to film the second season of reality competition American Grit. He’s still scheduled for the Survivor Series pay-per-view next month but besides that he’s expected to be off TV until December. Besides Survivor Series on 11/20, Cena’s next scheduled date is the 12/26 Holiday house show.

– WWN Live has announced NXT GM William Regal for the 11/13 EVOLVE 73 event in Joppa, Maryland. Regal will be signing for fans and posing for pictures but may be appearing in the ring as well.

– Jim Ross recently spoke with RockinGodsHouse.com to talk about his 11/9 one-man event in Nashville, Tennessee and had praise for current WWE World Champion AJ Styles and WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens. JR commented:

“Well, they got two good champions right now in Kevin Owens and AJ Style–two guys that have had really long careers to even get to the WWE, and now they have had that opportunity in their mid-thirties, and they both have made the most of their time. As I say on my podcast every week: “Maximize their time.” They are doing that, and I think both of those guys are really good.”