PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Speaks On The Undertaker’s Hip Surgery & Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg

Kemo
10-21-2016, 12:53 PM
As previously reported, The Undertaker recently underwent a minor hip surgery which is why we’ve been seeing photos of him on crutches. WWE Hall of Famer weighed in on this news in his latest blog entry, assuring fans that the surgery likely won’t effect The Undertaker’s ability to show up at WrestleMania.

“This procedure will have little to no bearing on Taker performing at WM33 in Orlando next April based on what I know,” Ross claimed.

Ross added that he would be surprised if The Deadman doesn’t step in the ring in 2017. The former voice of RAW also talked about the possibility of this being Undertaker’s last WrestleMania performance. The Undertaker has reportedly been telling people for the last few years that he’s planning on wrapping up his career.

“If the next Wrestlemania is Taker’s last one, then one has to assume that WWE will do nothing but capitalize on this golden opportunity market the career and accomplishments of the Undertaker with an historic weekend,” J.R. wrote.

Ross also wrote about Monday’s RAW, featuring the return of Bill Goldberg. J.R. feels that Goldberg’s segment worked “in a major way,” but has reservations about WWE’s plans for the former undefeated WCW Champion at SummerSlam.

“Personally, I would not place Goldberg vs Lesnar last on the card at Survivor Series and I also think that they can tell a solid story in approximately 15 minutes bell to bell,” Ross wrote. “I’m very curious to see the match that I hope fans will be intelligent enough to reserve judgment on until they see the presentation.”