PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Prichard Claims TNA Got Him in Trouble with the IRS Over Unpaid Taxes

Kemo
10-22-2016, 12:47 AM
This week’s edition of “Something to Wrestling With,” Bruce Prichard’s podcast on the MLW network, went up today, and the topic is Prichard’s time in TNA. Late in the show, there’s a VERY interesting exchange between Prichard and co-host Conrad Thompson.

Conrad: “Do they owe you any money?”

Bruce: “[sighs] You know, they did something that was really bad. I had some financial issues, and they were supposed to pay to the government, and so on and so forth, and they didn’t do it. They garnished things from my check…”

Conrad: “Your withholdings from the federal government…”

Bruce: “Right. ”

Conrad: “That TNA kept, that weren’t included in your checks, but then they didn’t actually pay the government.”

Bruce: “Correct. Then the government came after me for [not] paying them.”

Conrad: “So they stole your money. How much money did they steal from you?”

Bruce: “Oh, that was about…it was only about $10,000.”

Conrad: “Still…”

Bruce: “But still, the arrogance…”

Conrad: “And you never got it.”

Bruce: “Well, it wasn’t coming to me, but the government finally got it. Because it was the government coming after me for the money.”

Conrad: “And you showed them proof…”

Bruce: “I show them proof! ‘Here’s where they took it…'”

Conrad: “‘I did my part.'”

Bruce: “So, I don’t know, ’cause I never heard the end of it, other than the government was satisfied. And…it was just those kind of little petty things that didn’t have to happen, that made you kind of feel dirty at the end.”

With everything that has come out about TNA as of late, it’s a very interesting allegation. Especially since, as reported a week ago, the state of Tennessee has a lien on TNA’s assets for unpaid business taxes.