PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Continues To Push For An MMA Fight Against Brock Lesnar

Kemo
10-25-2016, 09:51 PM
xeC1c2HkwE8

TNA star Bobby Lashley is continuing to push for an MMA mega-fight against Brock Lesnar. The Dominator won his 8th consecutive MMA fight this past weekend, defeating Josh Appelt in the co-main event of Bellator 162 from Memphis. Now, he wants to get Lesnar in the cage.

In a video statement issued to TMZ Sports, the 40-year-old MMA heavyweight says Brock Lesnar would be the fight of his life and he’s ready to make it happen.

Last month, Lashley appeared on Jim Ross’ Ross Report Podcast and hyped a potential fight against Lesnar.

“I’ve always been compared to Brock, and they say ‘Are you and Brock gonna fight? Are you and Brock gonna wrestle? I don’t know if the fighting is still an opportunity with me being in Bellator and him kind of being with the UFC; or I don’t know what the situation is right now. So I don’t know if the fight thing is possible, but to see me as Brock’s destroying everyone and save the day, or vice versa, whatever the case is, have us stand face to face? I think the crowd would go insane. And there’s a tremendous amount of money in it. If it were to happen, then I’m open for it.”

If they can’t work out the logistics of an MMA fight, Lashley is also open to facing Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania one day.

Smartmark
10-25-2016, 11:15 PM
Lashley wouldn't stand a chance against Lesnar in a MMA match

bigdaddybaughman
10-26-2016, 03:11 AM
Lesnar get the next round of enhancements ready they want you to fight more then once every 4 months or so.