PDA

View Full Version : Three Cars Set On Fire At Anthony Pettis’ Home: “I’m Extremely Confused & Sad”

Kemo
10-30-2016, 05:38 PM
Anthony “Showtime” Pettis is dealing with quite the situation this week.

Pettis was the victim of a serious incident on Thursday, as the former UFC and WEC Lightweight Champion discovered that three cars at his home were set on fire. According to a preliminary investigation done by Milwaukee police showed that an unknown suspect used an accelerant to light two of the cars on fire, ultimately leading to the third car catching and going up in flames as well.

It’s important to note that if there was any silver-lining in this awful story, it was the fact that the fire did not spread to Pettis’ home and most importantly, no one was hurt by the fire, which as seen in the photo posted by Pettis below, eventually got incredibly out of control.

The Milwaukee P.D. is currently looking for suspects, although none have been identified at this point.

Anthony Pettis issued the following statement regarding the incident via his official Instagram page:

I am a fighter. I won’t be defeated by this. I am also extremely confused and saddened by the events that occurred. I am grateful that no one was harmed by this cowardly act. My life as well as my loved ones were put in danger. I cannot understand why someone would want to hurt myself or my family. I will do everything I can to ensure that we find out who committed this crime and that they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I’m constantly defending my choice to stay in this city. Regardless of the crimes that have been occurring lately, this is my home. I really hope the city that I rep has my back on this one and helps by reporting anything they know about this. #teampettis #250k

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMGvGdvANJq