PDA

View Full Version : Ember Moon Explains Her Name, Talks Previous Tryouts With WWE

Kemo
10-31-2016, 12:56 AM
Ember Moon recently spoke with The Miami Herald and revealed how her NXT ring name came to be. The former Athena breaks down the new name like this:

“Ember is the last thing that comes with a flame. It’s the part that is so hard to die down, that can combust at any moment. The moon is so cool. It changes faces all the time. So basically my name means something that is undying and ever changing.”

Ember also commented on never giving up on her goals and making it to WWE despite previous tryouts that didn’t get her signed. She said:

“When I was 18, I had my very first tryout for WWE. I had another tryout, when I was 19, and another tryout when I was 20. After that didn’t go the way I wanted it to, I decided I was going to make them want me, and that’s exactly what I did. I traveled all around the world and made a name for myself on the indies. So when I tried out again and they saw all the experience that I had — eight years later seeing me for the fourth time — and they saw all the potential that I had, they saw something special in me.”