PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlers React To WWE Hell in a Cell 2016 Women’s Title Main Event

Kemo
10-31-2016, 02:13 PM
Some social media reactions to the Hell n a Cell main event between Sasha Banks and Charlotte from wrestling personalities both in and outside of WWE:

What an epic match! What a historic moment! Congratulations @SashaBanksWWE & @MsCharlotteWWE !! You had Brie & I on our feet the whole time!

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) October 31, 2016

Both women tonight straight killed it u ladies did the damn thing! @SashaBanksWWE @MsCharlotteWWE #HIAC

— Eva Marie (@natalieevamarie) October 31, 2016

This is amazing. We are lucky to be in this progressive era of women's wrestling! So inspiring! ????@MsCharlotteWWE @SashaBanksWWE #HIAC

— $oCalVal (@SoCalValerie) October 31, 2016

I'm way too #basic to realize that was an "escalade". I figured it was an arranged @Uber lux? @SashaBanksWWE please help me be cool #HIAC

— $oCalVal (@SoCalValerie) October 31, 2016

Both girls fighting so hard. #HIAC

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) October 31, 2016

Even at 3 am in #Manchester, selling works! #HIAC @WWENetwork

— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) October 31, 2016

Sasha's bumps make me cringe. She's very skinny and could benefit greatly with more muscle tone.

— Missy Hyatt (@missyhyatt) October 31, 2016

Like the story they are telling.they work as if they really hate each other.makes me emotionally invested in the story in the ring

Like how they are not rushing thru spots.selling and letting it register.

Loved the match and the finishing sequence.shocked sasha would lose in her home city.

Loved the match. So different from most current stuff I seen.