PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Says He Hugged Vince After RAW Return, What’s Next After Lesnar Match

Kemo
10-31-2016, 04:38 PM
Bill Goldberg recently appeared on Booker T’s Heated Conversations podcast to discuss his upcoming match against Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series. Goldberg expressed that returning to the ring is a huge risk for him, but at least it “shouldn’t be too difficult” to live up to the standard of his last match with Lesnar, which was nearly universally criticized by fans.

“There’s a lot to take into consideration, dude,” Goldberg told Booker T. “Am I going to be able to do it physically? Am I going to be big enough? Am I going to be strong enough? Am I going to break something, pull something, tear something? Am I going to be able to do the things that I used to do? I mean, the list is a million things long. But, hey, dude, I don’t have a problem with obstacles.”

Goldberg returned to WWE earlier this month for the first time in twelve years. He says that despite his differences with Vince McMahon in the past, he gave the WWE Chairman a big hug when he returned backstage after delivering his comeback promo on the October 17th edition of RAW.

“I’ve had some issues with them. Everybody has,” Goldberg said. “But, I can tell you, once I went through ‘Gorilla’ [position] after I delivered a promo that I didn’t think I had the ability to do, with the help of a lot of people, I gave him an embrace I never thought I’d be giving and it was one of appreciation that he gave me the opportunity to be that guy again.”

He noted that WWE only offered him a one-match deal and he’s treating it like the last match of his career. Goldberg says that after Survivor Series he’ll be thinking about “what’s next” for him.

“The minute after the match is over, I won’t bask in it,” he told Booker T. “I’ll think about what’s next. If it’s anything else in the wrestling world, I’ll consider that. If not, hey, man, it’s not like I’ve looking for something to do the last 12 years by any means.”