PDA

View Full Version : More On New WWE Cruiserweight Series, Baron Corbin – Chris Jericho Exchange, Hawkins

Kemo
11-03-2016, 04:07 PM
– As reported, it’s now confirmed that Team Smackdown’s Survivor Series team will consist of Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, and World Champion AJ Styles. RAW will include Chris Jericho, Braun Strowman, United States Champion Roman Reigns, Universal Champion Kevin Owens, and one more name yet to be announced. Heated exchanges have already gone down in social media between the brands, as seen below:

Hahah I can’t believe @WWEDanielBryan picked @baroncorbinwwe & @TheDeanAmbrose for #SmackDownLIVE Survivor Series team! What a #STUPIDIDIOT!

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) November 2, 2016

Is "retirement" on your list? Because it should be. https://t.co/lTlO1pR0pl

— Baron Corbin (@BaronCorbinWWE) November 2, 2016

– As seen on Tuesday, Curt Hawkins was defeated in just about five seconds by WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler on Smackdown. In addition to suffering a humiliating loss, WWE screwed up Hawkins’ name on the screen during his entrance, as seen below:

Before he goes to bed at night Chuck Noris checks under his bed for Curt Hawkins #FaceTheFacts #SDLive pic.twitter.com/CInHn7Q4ml

— Tim White (@HeelTimWhite) November 2, 2016

– As was reported yesterday, WWE announced a new cruiserweight series set to debut on November 29th following Smackdown. The new show titled “205 Live” will air weekly on the WWE Network, and will feature Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves on commentary. Mauro commented that both he and Graves will maintain their roles on their respective main roster brands, but this is why the duo were chosen to provide commentary on the six man match last Sunday at Hell in a Cell.

While I'm glad you like the broadcast team, I'm more excited that the preternaturally talented Cruiserweights get more exposure! #205Live

— Mauro Ranallo (@mauroranallo) November 2, 2016

Yes. 3 straight hours of commentary every Tuesday night! #SDLive & #205Live & I couldn't be happier! ? https://t.co/Gab4TLBo5m

— Mauro Ranallo (@mauroranallo) November 2, 2016