PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Series Poster Oficially Released

Dangerous Incorporated
10-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Survivor Series Poster Oficially Released

After much speculation and several fake posters which circulated, WWE has released it’s 2006 Survivor Series Poster. Many weeks ago, it was believed a fake poster featuring the nWo logo and DX logo were part of an official poster, but that turned out to be false.

**Possible Spoilers Contained Below**

This poster features a large skeleton skull, above the skull in a grayish/white color are all three champions: King Booker, John Cena, & Big Show each featured with their individual belts. Basically that means that all three men should retain their belts heading into Survivor Series & that King Booker should retain this weekend at No Mercy.

The background is black and brown with the Survivor Series logo featured at the bottom of the poster. The top of the poster features the headline “This November On Pay Per View” and the skull that is featured as a weird tattoo thing going on as well.

AFC1986
10-04-2006, 05:23 PM
i think it's the worst poster from the wwe ever as the pics of cena and booker look nothing like them

flamesoffury
10-04-2006, 05:27 PM
has wwe.com posted this?

AFC1986
10-04-2006, 05:42 PM
i think it's from the wwe affiliates site

aaukaratekid20
10-04-2006, 08:22 PM
stone cole steve austin bitches

Dangerous Incorporated
10-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah its from WWE.

duddy74
10-08-2006, 06:49 PM
i smell a cena heel turn. since all of the champions are on there and big show and king booker are heels maybe cena will make a heel turn and feud with someone else (edge is the best heel in the wwe. no way they are making him face). so one of those survivor series matches will be john cena, king booker, john cena, and someone with a skull logo uhhhh maybe stone cold steve austin? he has been face for too long and it is time they heel turn him. so it could be cena, austin, booker, and big show vs. finlay (booker will feud with him), umaga (? maybe with kane gone umaga will turn face by himself because the fans will cheer for him and he will go into a feud with cena), shelton benjamin (maybe shelton will keep on bothering coach and he will finally give shelton a match with cena on raw and shelton will win (triple h anyone?) that will put Benjamin in a feud with cena, ken kennedy (maybe kennedy will beat undertaker at no mercy and theodore long will let kennedy go to raw, jonathan coachman will welcome kennedy with a match against the champ, kennedy wins, kennedy and cena feud). and for big show's rival maybe tommy dreamer (i would have said sandman but he is feuding with matt striker. dreamer needs a good feud because he hasnt one in a long time. big show vs. tommy dreamer would be perfect). for austin's rival i would say hulk hogan. i mean look at this.

Look at Hulk Hogan. At Summerslam there was supposed to be a Hogan vs. Michaels to and Hulk was supposed to lose. Then all of the sudden Hogan's knee started "bothering him".
so there is nothing stopping hogan from facing austin and everyone wants to see it so why not do it (the rock instead of hogan would be great but that stupid bitch wants to focus on his acting when hes not stickin with the person that took him to the dance).
Stone Cold Steve Austin, John Cena, Big Show, and King Booker vs. Finlay, Tommy Dreamer, (Umaga, Shelton Benjamin or Ken Kennedy), and Hulk Hogan.
How does that look?

oojay
10-17-2006, 03:45 AM
haha king booker looks uber white in that poster