PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hall Speaks On Seth Rollins’ Reputation As An Unsafe Worker

Kemo
11-06-2016, 05:35 AM
Scott Hall recently spoke to Sports Illustrated about allegations that Seth Rollins is unsafe in the ring — something that fellow WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart publicly criticized Rollins for. Hall disagrees with Hart, and explained to Sports Illustrated why he doesn’t label Rollins a dangerous performer.

“Certainly Seth was never intending to hurt anybody, and you’ve got to remember that Sting hadn’t wrestled much in the past five years and he was in his fifties,” Hall said, referencing Sting’s career-ending match against Rollins.

“It’s really becoming en vogue for a lot of these new guys to do moves on the apron,” Hall said of Rollins’ wrestling style. “That’s becoming really trendy, and that’s where the ring is really hard. Powerbombing someone on the apron or into the turnbuckle, those are not moves Sting and I grew up with. He wasn’t really conditioned to take it, he hadn’t practiced it, and I think he whiplashed his 56-year-old neck. It’s a shame to see a guy of that caliber go out with an injury, but he had a great run. But no, Seth is not reckless.”

Hall felt that the injury Finn Balor suffered in a match against Rollins was particularly devastating to Balor because of the timing. Balor had just joined the main roster and was immediately being put into main event storylines.

“I’m such a fan of [Finn Balor],” he said. “I was so sorry to see him get hurt right at the zenith of his push.”