PDA

View Full Version : Updates To The WWE Survivor Series Card

Kemo
11-08-2016, 03:03 PM
The WWE Survivor Series card for November 20th in Toronto is shaping up with tonight’s RAW broadcast from Glasgow. Below is the current card, featuring Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown and a WrestleMania XX rematch with Goldberg vs. Lesnar:

– Goldberg vs. Lesnar

– Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team RAW (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman) vs. Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt)

– Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team RAW (Charlotte, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alicia Fox) vs. Team SmackDown (Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Carmella, Alexa Bliss)

– Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team RAW (The New Day, Enzo & Cass, The Shining Stars, The Club, Cesaro & Sheamus) vs. Team SmackDown (Rhyno & Heath Slater, The Hype Bros, American Alpha, The Usos, 1 team TBD)

– SmackDown’s Dolph Ziggler defends the WWE Intercontinental Championship against RAW’s Sami Zayn

the madscotsman
11-08-2016, 04:47 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing Ziggler vs Zayn. I don't really care about anything else on the card.

LionDen
11-10-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing Ziggler vs Zayn. I don't really care about anything else on the card.

Should be a good match :)