11-08-2016, 03:18 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/34s5unn.jpg

Date: November 20, 2016
Venue: Air Canada Centre
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Card:

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

Survivor Series Elimination Match:
Team RAW (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman)
vs.
Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt)

Team RAW (Charlotte, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alicia Fox)
vs.
Team SmackDown (Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Carmella, Alexa Bliss)

Team RAW (The New Day, Enzo & Cass, The Shining Stars, The Club, Cesaro & Sheamus)
vs.
Team SmackDown (Rhyno & Heath Slater, The Hype Bros, American Alpha, The Usos, 1 team TBD)

WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Sami Zayn

LionDen
11-10-2016, 11:34 AM
I am glad Shane McMahon is taking Baron Corbins place. Damn Shane looks fit.

LionDen
11-10-2016, 11:36 AM
I hope Lesnar and Goldnergs match is better than the one they had at Mania 20. That match was so slow and boring, the only good thing from that match was Stone Cold as guest ref lol

LionDen
11-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Video of Smackdown GM Daniel Bryan announcing Shane McMahon as Corbins replacement in the team for 5 vs 5 this week at Survivor Series.

F1robQecGKM

frisco
11-21-2016, 06:27 AM
WTF was up with that Lesnar Goldberg match. Still scratching my head over that. I'd be throwing my TV through the window if I paid money to see that on PPV.

Don't get me wrong the rest of the card was pretty damn good, but I was really looking forward to that Lesnar Goldberg match and it was kind of underwhelming.

Smartmark
11-21-2016, 10:06 PM
^^ I actually foresaw this. It's one of the unwritten rules in wrestling. Goldberg returning after all these years. Offcourse he would win, and offcourse he would win spectacular. Squash matches is not you see everyday. It's not the last time these two face each other I can assure you. I'll give WWE cred when it comes to one thing. They know what to do to get people to watch their product.

LionDen
11-23-2016, 08:23 PM
WTF was up with that Lesnar Goldberg match. Still scratching my head over that. I'd be throwing my TV through the window if I paid money to see that on PPV.

Don't get me wrong the rest of the card was pretty damn good, but I was really looking forward to that Lesnar Goldberg match and it was kind of underwhelming.

Well, with Goldberg now in the Royal Rumble and with apparent news that Lesnar will be in the Rumble, you can assume they will have a rematch at Wrestlemania 33. I believe they are discussing this right now. If Lesnar is in the Rumble, it certainly going to be an awesome PPV :)