PDA

View Full Version : Update On Hulk Hogan & WWE Possibly Working Together Again

Kemo
11-11-2016, 11:12 PM
Hulk Hogan recently appeared on Eric Bischoff’s new MLW Radio podcast and dismissed his daughter Brooke’s claims that he’s talking to WWE about a WrestleMania 33 return. However according to a new report, Hogan may be working on some new WWE Network content.

“Brooke’s running around on TMZ and made the statement about me and wrestling and WrestleMania,” Hogan said on Bischoff’s podcast. “For the record, she needs the big boot to the head. I haven’t talked to anybody about WrestleMania. I just need to put that to rest. I asked Brooke, “What are you doing?” She goes, “Oh, well, I’m just starting it up.” I said, “Thanks Brooke.” It was kind of funny. I said, “No harm. No foul.” It was all in good fun.”

Hogan may not be in talks for WrestleMania, but according to a new report by PWInsider he could be involved in new material for the WWE Network. Hogan reportedly traveled to New York City in late October and it’s believed that he was there to film content for unknown WWE Network programming. According to PWInsider, Hogan and WWE have been in contact about ways they can move forward and work together again.

As previously noted, WWE had begun using Hogan’s voice in Network commercials in recent months. This was the first use of Hogan since his firing over racist language used in his sex tape.