PDA

View Full Version : McGregor, Woodley Exchanging Trash-Talk Following UFC 205 Weigh-In Confrontation

Kemo
11-11-2016, 11:36 PM
As noted, UFC Champions Tyron Woodley and Conor McGregor were involved in a bit of a confrontation at the official morning weigh-ins for UFC 205 on Friday morning.

Following the incident, both “The Chosen One” and “The Notorious” have been going back-and-forth on social media. Below are some of the latest tweets that Woodley and McGregor have written about the incident, including some tweets that were sent directly to each other.

Additionally, Woodley provided some information regarding their brief confrontation this morning in a new video interview with MMAFighting.com writer/personality Ariel Helwani.

@arielhelwani I said what's up then he tried to flex. Quickly he realized it was a NO FLEX ZONE💪🏼🚫Pretty much made him say what's up! JS

— Tyron T-Wood Woodley (@TWooodley) November 11, 2016

@arielhelwani Some of us are really about that that life! The quiet ones are the ones really from the slums. Don't make me go back.

@TWooodley @arielhelwani Twitter bitch you'll do nothing

— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) November 11, 2016

@TheNotoriousMMA Dude Im not them guys u deal w Homie! I'll forget the fight 💩 & go Ferguson! Focus on Eddie & never call me a Bitch again.

@TWooodley bitch

— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) November 11, 2016