PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross On A Potential Kurt Angle WWE Return, Photo Of Vader’s Wrecked Car

Kemo
11-14-2016, 09:01 PM
– Jim Ross recently spoke with TheScore.com about Sunday’s Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg Survivor Series showdown. During the interview, JR said Goldberg is probably the last big legendary name that WWE could reach out to for a big return. “I don’t know who else is out there that hasn’t already been saddled up and ridden to the big dance,” he said.

When asked about Kurt Angle, Ross said he would certainly endorse WWE doing business with the Olympic gold medalist again. “For him to come back for a one-off, a WrestleMania match, coinciding with a Hall of Fame induction, something along those lines – I think would be great promotion, and the fans would probably embrace that idea. He may be the last guy out there we could name that would fit the bill of the returning, conquering hero back in the fold for a one-off.”

– A WrestleMania 33 online ticket pre-sale will be held this Wednesday at 10 AM ET. The pre-sale password is WWEFAN.

Get your @WWE @WrestleMania 33 tickets FIRST in our online pre-sale this Wednesday at 10 AM ET. Use code WWEFAN. https://t.co/n2spjtHUhx pic.twitter.com/yfEPllPnuM

— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) November 14, 2016

– As noted last week, Vader was involved in a serious car accident last Tuesday that left him trapped upside down for more than 30 minutes while unconscious. Vader tweeted this photo of his wrecked car, noting that he rolled over twice.

Rolled it over twice I was loke a giant penatta That bigdent is where my head was A very thanful Vader Time pic.twitter.com/hQ0buFnVQs

— Big Van Vader (@itsvadertime) November 14, 2016