PDA

View Full Version : Shelton Benjamin Update, Bryan Still Wants Cesaro On SmackDown, More

Kemo
11-22-2016, 11:44 PM
– Shelton Benjamin still plans on returning to WWE in 2017 when he fully recovers from shoulder surgery. Benjamin was scheduled to return to SmackDown live shortly after the brand split, but his WWE medical exams revealed a torn rotator cuff.

For the record. I will make moves to return to @WWE when I am back to 110% physically. Anywhere from 4 to 6 months by my doc calculation.

— Shelton J. Benjamin (@Sheltyb803) November 22, 2016

– Prior to tonight’s SmackDown Live, WWE will tape matches for an upcoming episode of NXT television.

Tonight at #SDLive, there will be LIVE matches taped for an upcoming episode of @WWENXT. Tickets still available… @CdnTireCtr #WeAreNXT

— Triple H (@TripleH) November 22, 2016

– Luke Gallows will be appearing on Chris Jericho’s podcast this Friday for a special “Talk’N Shop” installment of Talk is Jericho.

This wk @TalkIsJericho:
Wed- Story of @pistolsofficial w @GlenMatlock! #SexPistols
Fri- #TalkNShop Live in ShangHai!@LukeGallowsWWE

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) November 22, 2016

– SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan continues to send the message to Cesaro that he’d be welcomed on the blue brand. In response to Cesaro tweeting, “I’m tired of it” on Monday night, Bryan wrote:

Coming over to #SmackdownLive might make you less tired https://t.co/dojVVBoZz0

— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) November 22, 2016

LionDen
11-23-2016, 04:26 PM
Shelton Benjamin, another under used talent. Hopefully with the brand split he gets a better run.

lol Daniel Bryan.