PDA

View Full Version : Peter Rosenberg Joins WWE, History Of Ladder Matches, Interesting Ambrose Fact

Kemo
12-03-2016, 08:54 PM
– Friend of the site Ryan Dilbert has published an article over at Bleacher Report looking at the history of ladder matches in pro wrestling. Included are interviews with Drew Galloway, Jeff Jarrett and Hornswoggle. Check it out.

– ESPN dropped this interesting fact regarding Dean Ambrose making history this Sunday at TLC. He challenges AJ Styles for the WWE World Championship in the main event.

TLC will be Ambrose’s 14th PPV match of 2016, most in the WWE and the most in a calendar year since @IAmJericho had 15 PPV matches in 2009.

— WWE on ESPN (@WWEonESPN) December 1, 2016

– Peter Rosenberg of Hot 97, ESPN and the Cheap Heat podcast will make his WWE television debut this Sunday on the TLC Kickoff show. Rosenberg says he’s been working towards this opportunity for almost a decade and he’s sure to make a great addition to WWE’s broadcast team.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNhij5EDkZL

"Not gonna get all emo but I am so excited to tell the people who feel any sort of real connection with me (in real life or through headphones) that I am making my debut on @wwe television this Sunday as part of the TLC pre show on the @wwenetwork …I have been working on and dreaming about this for almost a decade and who knows what happens down the road but I am so excited to be a part of the show this Sunday … thank you to a million awesome people including @reneeyoungwwe who I will be working with and learning from Sunday! Ok I'm done now sorry! #MAJ"