PDA

View Full Version : Abyss Speaks On Turning Down A 2006 WWE Offer To Work Against The Undertaker

Kemo
12-03-2016, 09:05 PM
According to a recent interview with TNA star Abyss, he was once being considered by WWE as a potential opponent for The Undertaker. On the Pancakes and Powerslams Show podcast, Abyss discussed turning down an offer from WWE in 2006 and said that he has no regrets.

“There was interest from [WWE],” Abyss confirmed. “I was at a time in my career where my contract was coming up, but I decided to stay with TNA… It was definitely an offer there in 2006 to work with Undertaker, but again, I was such a big part of the beginning of TNA, I was such a home-grown talent, a base talent who they were building around, I decided to stay.”

Abyss said that he doesn’t second-guess his decision to stay in TNA, and that it was a “pretty easy” decision to stay in TNA.

“I have no regrets, to be honest with you,” he told the Pancakes and Powerslams Show. “Like I said, TNA has been my home and treated me so good, so in the end it was a pretty easy decision for me to make, and I’ve never looked back.”