PDA

View Full Version : Paige Suspension Update, WWE Story Time Preview for Tonight, Becky Lynch, The Bellas

Kemo
12-06-2016, 03:38 AM
– Paige’s WWE Wellness Policy suspension ends this Friday. No word yet on if WWE plans to bring her back on the road for Total Divas filming but she likely won’t be wrestling as she had neck surgery in October.

– A new episode of WWE Story Time premieres tonight on the WWE Network after RAW. Below is a preview with Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows telling a story:

x6UxIiFYfe0

– The Bella Twins had their YouTube account suspended for several hours today but everything was restored by mid-afternoon. Below is a new video of Nikki Bella backstage at TLC:

XsqC9t_zbKs

– Becky Lynch is already looking ahead to her rematch against new SmackDown Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss as she wrote the following on Twitter today:

I lost the match and I pitied myself. When I get a rematch, I pity you. @AlexaBliss_WWE

— Becky Lynch (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 5, 2016

You can knock me down, but you'll never keep me down. And you will NEVER outwork me. #2xchamp #reclaim pic.twitter.com/i6UxFkUze5

— Becky Lynch (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 5, 2016