PDA

View Full Version : Styles vs. Ellsworth Tonight On SmackDown, Owens Subjected To Reigns Fans

Kemo
12-06-2016, 06:02 PM
It's @AJStylesOrg vs. @RealEllsworth for the @WWE World Championship LIVE TOMORROW on #SDLive on @USA_Network! pic.twitter.com/MmaI1X3poY

— WWE (@WWE) December 6, 2016

Tonight’s WWE SmackDown Live from Houston, Texas will feature WWE World Champion AJ Styles vs. James Ellsworth in the main event. Ahead of their match, AJ Styles sent a message to the challenger.

You don't belong here, you don't belong on #SDLive, you don't DESERVE to share a ring with me…and after tonight, you won't. #Phenomenal

— AJStyles.Org (@AJStylesOrg) December 6, 2016

WWE United States Champion Roman Reigns wrote the following after his match with Chris Jericho on RAW. Reigns mentioned Kevin Owens in the tweet and Owens wasn’t happy with the “mind-numbing” replies he was subjected to from Reigns supporters.

Hell of a fight tonight with @IAmJericho!! Too bad @FightOwensFight screwed it all up for him. #Raw #RelationshipProbs

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) December 6, 2016

Nothing I ever did is as cruel as @WWERomanReigns tagging me in a tweet and having to see his idiotic fans' mind-numbing replies.
THE WORST

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) December 6, 2016

Owens re-tweeted some of the messages from Reigns fans and is pleading with Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley to take action.

I may delete Twitter.

Can action be taken against @WWERomanReigns for tagging me in a tweet? Absolutely uncalled for. @RealMickFoley @StephMcMahon @WWE

Owens defends the Universal Championship at Roman Reigns later this month at WWE Roadblock.