PDA

View Full Version : WWE Lead Writer Let Go, WWE Championship, Lana’s Latest Match

Kemo
12-13-2016, 02:11 PM
– There was a shakeup with WWE creative this week. Dave Meltzer reports that Tom Casiello, the managing lead writer who oversaw both the RAW and SmackDown teams, was let go. Casiello was a strong proponent of women’s wrestling.

– For those keeping score, the championship held by AJ Styles is once again listed as the “WWE Championship” at WWE.com. In recent months it’s been referred to as the WWE World Championship and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

– Lana competed at Friday night’s NXT live event from Winter Haven, FL, defeating Sarah Bridges (Crazy Mary Dobson). Lana worked as a babyface, had new entrance music, danced a lot and was wearing ring gear similar to when she was paired with Dolph Ziggler on WWE TV. According to a correspondent who was at the show, Lana looked good but her inexperience did show at times. Here’s a look at Lana’s match from #NXTWinterHaven:

If the @wwe #AttitudeEra is making a Come Back then @LanaWWE Entrance is Leading the Way … #NXTWinterHaven #ModernMythPhotography pic.twitter.com/zpJldVmJ0N

— (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) (@TheModern_Myth) December 10, 2016

#NXTWinterHaven @LanaWWE pic.twitter.com/ejZ7zyVIBU

— JJ Williams (@JJWilliamsWON) December 10, 2016

#NXTWinterHaven #NXT Pretty cool to see @LanaWWE come out having just as much fun as we are pic.twitter.com/YiChjN8Zce

— *Annabelle* (@50ShadesPhotos) December 10, 2016

Thank you @CrazyMaryDobson for giving me 1 of my greatest challenges I have ever faced…. I believe in Miracles #NXTWinterHaven @WWENXT pic.twitter.com/Si8oOhAh74

— Lana (@LanaWWE) December 10, 2016