PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Invites Multiple WWE Tag Teams To Apocalypto

Kemo
12-13-2016, 07:00 PM
Broken Matt Hardy took to Twitter on Monday night to send “invites” out to The New Day, The Wyatt Family, The Rock ‘n Sock Connection, The Rock ‘n Roll Express, DX, Evolution and Edge & Christian, for the teams to compete in the Apocalpyto match on Total Nonstop Deletion this Thursday night.

The RNR Express are set to appear and there’s a strong chance we’ll see a cameo from the Bucks of Youth, but there’s no chance of the other WWE teams appearing. That said, Hardy has been doing a solid job in promoting this week’s special episode, taped from his compound in Cameron, North Carolina.

With #Apocalypto on the horizon, I want the top tier tag teams to know they're welcomed..

Formal invitations coming.#TotalNonstopDELETION

— #BROKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) December 13, 2016

I FORMALLY invite MeekMahan's #RAW Champs, The Day of New, to #TotalNonstopDELETION.#BrotherNero & I need to face these men. #Apocalypto

I FORMALLY invite MeekMahan's #SDLive Champs, The Family of Wyatts, to #TotalNonstopDELETION.

Our universes must collide. #Apocalypto

I FORMALLY invite The Man with 3 Hs & The Kid who Breaks Hearts, The X Degenerates, to #TotalNonstopDELETION. #Apocalypto

I FORMALLY invite The Express that Rocks & Rolls, Ricky & Robert, to #TotalNonstopDELETION. @RealRickyMorton has accepted.#Apocalypto

@MATTHARDYBRAND What about The Most R Superstar and The Most Charismatic Captain. In a non fighting manner of course

— KiranTheRay (@TriVoltageHeel) December 13, 2016

They are FORMALLY invited to #TotalNonstopDELETION, but they must fight. I will ask the #7Deities to REPLENISH their VESSELS.#Apocalypto https://t.co/k8Mo0OfSrI

Since Bautista has shown great interest in #TotalNonstopDELETION's affairs, I FORMALLY invite him & the OBSOLETE Evolution to #Apocalypto.

I FORMALLY invite The Connection of @TheRock & Sock to #TotalNonstopDELETION.

Their presence at #Apocalypto would be utterly ELECTRIFYING.