PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Silva, Michael Bisping Once Again Trade Verbal Jabs

Kemo
12-19-2016, 05:45 PM
It appears as if the war of words between Anderson Silva and Michael Bisping is not over just yet.

"1 – Where did this punch come from? 2 – Kick in the mouth! Where did it come from? 3 – I will run from this guy! I hope they'll help me in this fight! 4 – I think I'm going to go to sleep and I'll come back later, because I'm at home! It is always good to fight at home. God Save the Queen! The day I knocked someone out and ended up losing by points. In the Queen's land it is no different from Brazil, fighting at home has its advantages! God save the Queen!"

Anderson Silva (@spiderandersonsilva) on Dec 18, 2016 at 9:18am PST

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOKqaGvgHvv

Bisping, who earned a decision vs. Silva and went on to fight – and defeat – Luke Rockhold for the middleweight title, responded:

"This is only in response to @spiderandersonsilva Your still whining on Instagram about the decision. Saying I ran the whole time and you knocked me out lol. First off, I backed you up the entire fight and dropped you twice, also I clearly out struck you the entire fight. You landed a cheap shot in the third which dropped me at the end of the round, not KO'd me lol. Man, your so used to everyone bowing down to you, your head is messed up. You lost! Deal with it. A true martial artist should have honour and respect in defeat as well as victory. Also they don't take steroids, you sir are a fake!!!!!"

Mikebisping (@mikebisping) on Dec 18, 2016 at 9:40am PST

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOKs6D5BmTr

In the end, it appears as if “The Count” gets the last laugh due to his win in the record books and subsequent victory over Rockhold that leaves him sitting atop the middleweight rankings. Bisping is expected to defend his title against Yoel Romero in 2017.

Silva returned to action after the loss in July, stepping in on very short notice and facing Daniel Cormier in a non-title fight at light heavyweight.