PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Dreamer Speaks On His Beef With James Ellsworth, Drinking Undertaker’s Tobacco

Kemo
12-20-2016, 02:20 AM
I85h-knk7ik

During a recent appearance on Under The Mat Radio, former WWE and ECW star Tommy Dreamer took the opportunity to air out an issue he has with current SmackDown Live star James Ellsworth. Dreamer revealed that Ellsworth was booked for one of his House Of Hardcore events, and the deal fell through.

“Myself and now a mystery partner will be facing [The Spirit Squad] coming up at House of Hardcore 23, because WWE pulled James Ellsworth and I’m not happy about that,” Dreamer said. “James Ellsworth screwed over Dean Ambrose, that was storyline, but he screwed me over for real and I’m pissed off about it.”

Dreamer also talked about one of the strangest moments in his career — when he drank The Undertaker’s tobacco spit live on Monday Night RAW. He says it was rough to get through, but thinks anyone else in his position would have done the same.

“Yeah it was gross, it was real, I got $7,000 to do it and I got to wrestle the Undertaker three to four times,” Dreamer explained. “So I think anyone might do the same. Yeah that was rough, and it was live.”