PDA

View Full Version : Paige VanZant Expresses Potential Interest In Working With WWE In The Future

Kemo
12-20-2016, 08:49 PM
Rising UFC star and recent Dancing With The Stars contestant Paige VanZant was interviewed by Maxim.com ahead of her main event fight on FOX against former Invicta FC Atomweight Champion “The Karate Hottie” Michelle Waterson this past Saturday night and seemed to indicate potential interest in doing some kind of business with WWE at some point in the future.

“The WWE is an amazing organization,” VanZant told Maxim prior to the UFC On FOX 22 show, which saw the Team Alpha Male member lose via submission to Waterson in the headline bout at the show at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California. “I’m a UFC fighter right now, but my future has no limits. Can’t wait to see what I accomplish next.”

VanZant also revealed that she is a huge wrestling fan and that The Rock is her favorite wrestler.

During the discussion, VanZant also spoke about being a “huge wrestling fan,” pointing to current Hollywood A-lister Dwayne Johnson, who famously worked as a headliner during WWE’s “Attitude Era” boom period as The Rock, as her favorite pro wrestler.

“I am a huge wrestling fan,” VanZant said. “I would say The Rock is my favorite person to watch for obvious reasons.”