PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Comments On UK Tournament & Says He Is Headed To Raw, Seth Rollins Responds

Kemo
01-16-2017, 04:20 AM
Triple H sent out a series of tweets following the United Kingdom Championship Tournament. Triple H congratulated Tyler Bate on winning the title and commented on Pete Dunne.

You just witnessed the beginning….

— Triple H (@TripleH) January 15, 2017

At 19 years old, who doesn't think @Tyler_Bate is the future of this industry? Congratulations! #WWEUKCT pic.twitter.com/cPY61ZtOOP

But before I go… @PeteDunneYxB

…wow. #WWEUKCT pic.twitter.com/RfVBJPON6r

Triple H also sent out a tweet that stated that he was heading back to the United States for tomorrow night’s Monday Night Raw. Seth Rollins responded to this with a tweet of his own.

…but for now.

Blackpool to London back to the USA for #Raw. #NoRestForTheWicked pic.twitter.com/Gkfi6ChTNs

…interesting. https://t.co/NzUckZofJ9

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) January 15, 2017

There hasn’t been any interaction between Triple H and Seth Rollins since Kevin Owens won the Universal Championship. Triple H hit Rollins with a Pedigree and handed the Universal Championship to Kevin Owens. Rollins has called out Triple H several times since then but Triple H hasn’t made an appearance on Raw since August 29th of last year. Wrestlemania season is upon us and maybe we will finally get an explanation for Triple H’s actions tomorrow night on Monday Night Raw.

LionDen
01-16-2017, 05:50 AM
... let the feud begin.

Shootkick Man
01-16-2017, 04:32 PM
Bate was a good choice to go with. I first saw he & Trent Seven in the Chikara Pro King of Trios this year. He has a lot of talent. I also think they could build that division around Mark Andrews & Pete Dunn. It's just a shame that Mark Haskins is hurt as he could have been involved in the UK Tournament as well. Speaking of the UK scene right now it's hotter than it ever has been. So many great promotions from Progress to OTT, & Attack.

Kemo
01-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Bate was a good choice to go with. I first saw he & Trent Seven in the Chikara Pro King of Trios this year. He has a lot of talent. I also think they could build that division around Mark Andrews & Pete Dunn. It's just a shame that Mark Haskins is hurt as he could have been involved in the UK Tournament as well. Speaking of the UK scene right now it's hotter than it ever has been. So many great promotions from Progress to OTT, & Attack.

You made some very good points there. I think these kids could be huge in the States. So much talent this weekend. And it was a shame about Haskins. Maybe we'll see him debut at some point.

LionDen
01-16-2017, 11:07 PM
I agree with both you. I really enjoyed the UK championship tournament and there was a lot of talent. Bate really impressed me and I have said many times, he has a great future ahead.

lol Balor was at Progress: Chaoter 42 and needed up playing musical chairs. lol

Shootkick Man
01-18-2017, 03:09 AM
I agree with both you. I really enjoyed the UK championship tournament and there was a lot of talent. Bate really impressed me and I have said many times, he has a great future ahead.

lol Balor was at Progress: Chaoter 42 and needed up playing musical chairs. lol

Speaking of Progress: Chapter 42 it should be uploaded online very soon.