PDA

View Full Version : Reactions To Kurt Angle In WWE Hall Of Fame, HOF Video, More

Kemo
01-17-2017, 10:02 PM
The WWE Hall of Fame pre-sale is back on for this Wednesday with Kurt Angle being announced as the headliner yesterday. The tickets on-sale had been pushed back twice in the past two weeks but they are now back on for this week. The Ticketmaster pre-sale begins Wednesday and the general public on-sale begins Friday.

Speaking of the 2017 HOF, below is the official video for Kurt Angle’s induction:

lv10EMwg1qI

Here are some reactions to Kurt Angle joining the Hall of Fame:

I've never seen an individual adapt and succeed in this industry so naturally. Proud to welcome @RealKurtAngle into the #WWEHOF. pic.twitter.com/7ERnuVvC4M

— Triple H (@TripleH) January 16, 2017

Huge! Had some amazing title matches w/ this Olympic gold medalist. Congrats my friend. Truly one of the best men I've ever met. #WWEHOF https://t.co/L0ZjW3i6ax

— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) January 17, 2017

Congrats to @RealKurtAngle getting into the @WWE Hall of Fame. So deserving….one of our most significant signees.

— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) January 16, 2017

.@RealKurtAngle coming home to @WWE makes me happy! Well deserved! #ItsDamnTrue

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) January 17, 2017

Congratulations to @RealKurtAngle on being inducted into the #WWEHOF2017 someone who I looked up to and respected growing up! #WWE

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) January 17, 2017

Congrats Kurt Angle on the @WWE HOF induction very well deserved #WWEHOF and…. https://t.co/Kq3csCesze

— Jay 'Christian' Reso (@Christian4Peeps) January 17, 2017

Congratulations to A good friend, @RealKurtAngle for being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. well deserved. Testify !!! #wwe #itsdamntrue

— D-von Dudley (@TestifyDVon) January 17, 2017

Congrats @RealKurtAngle on being inducted to the #WWEHOF2017 ! I have dreamed of one thing for your hall fame speech…. @RusevBUL #CRUSH ??

— CJ (Lana) Perry (@LanaWWE) January 17, 2017

Studied him since my amateur days.
Such a Inspiring & giving person.
Congrats @RealKurtAngle I'll take over the ankle breaking from here.

— Davey Richards (@RichardsWesley) January 17, 2017

So thrilled for your @WWE #HOF induction @RealKurtAngle! So deserving… #BoutTime #GreatestWrestlerOfAllTime ? pic.twitter.com/7nhQwezqL6

— Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) January 17, 2017

Shootkick Man
01-18-2017, 03:20 AM
I wonder if this could lead too a possible Angle WWE return to the ring? It could really lead to some good matches. Just think they could renew the Angle/Joe & Angle/AJ Styles rivalries plus we could possibly see an Angle/Nakamura showdown.