PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With Fan At Arkansas Gym

Kemo
01-18-2017, 05:37 PM
Randy Orton was involved in an altercation with a fan at a gym in Jonesboro, Arkansas earlier this week. According to NEAReport.com, a site covering news in the Northeast Arkansas area, Orton was working out at the Trim Gym in Jonesboro when a few fans approached him for a photo opportunity. Orton was in the middle of his workout and indicated that he was busy. The fan snapped a photo of Orton anyways, which set him off. Orton allegedly grabbed the fan’s hand and yelled at him.

http://i64.tinypic.com/eledf6.jpg

The fan in question, Anthony Martin, spoke to NEAReport and gave his side of the story. “He saw me snap the picture and came up to me got in my face and said, ‘What the f**k are you doing? I said no **ddamn pictures! Are you f**king stupid?’” Martin said. “I said, ‘No. You said you couldn’t hear me.”

Cody Halstead, a friend of Martin’s who was present, added, “(Orton) said, ‘I can’t hear you, bro,’ and walked away,” Halstead said. “So Anthony walked back and took a picture anyways and then Randy came over to Anthony, grabbed his hand and was belittling Anthony and pretty much was saying m’fer this, m’fer that.”

After the story made news, Randy Orton reacted on Twitter, interacting with fans who had varying opinions regarding what transpired.

Apparently I hurt a fans feelings when I told him to F off at the gym yesterday. That's news? Been happening for 15 years. #getalife

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) January 18, 2017

I paid to train. In between every set, I can't take pics. He needs to suck it the F up and go to the gym to train not be a fan boy. https://t.co/I8rFn5N8qO

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) January 18, 2017

Lance Storm chimed in on the situation, taking Orton’s side and stating that pro wrestlers, like everyone else, deserve their private time and are not obligated to interact with fans when they’re not working. Training is part of Orton’s job and the fans might have had a positive interaction with the Viper had they been more respectful.

I wrote this on My personal Facebook, decided to share it here. Don't friend request me unless we are already friends. pic.twitter.com/4EPIcAZXax

— Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) January 18, 2017